To maintain a high quality environment, please agree to the following basic guidelines and requests:
By using this website (yukiba.com), you agree to abide by the following simple rules:
- Usernames that we feel are vulgar, promotional, or rude will be removed. We also reserve the right to modify usernames that may cause confusion with the our website( such as admin, moderator).
- You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before posting any material.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Yukiba's database(s) or other computer systems
- All material may be moderated or removed for rude language and promotional posts.
- No press web pages, images, releases, newsletters, or copyrighted content may be inserted into Yukiba travel blogs.
- You agree not to hold Yukiba or it's members liable for anything stated within the blogs.
- You are responsible for your own posts and agree not to hold Yukiba liable for any messages posted.
- Travel blogs posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.
- All travel blogs should be in English.
- You shall not post content that includes hyperlinks to content not allowed to be posted to this Web site
- Photos should not be uploaded if they are of other people in compromising situations, nude photographs, pornographic or explicit images should not be uploaded and the photos which break these rules will be removed
- We reserve the right to edit any and all content that has been placed on Yukiba.
- You are responsible for keeping your user and password confidential. You are also responsible for all activity occurring through use of your account and/or password. You agree to immediately notify Yukiba of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your user and password. Yukiba will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from your failure to comply with the above. You understand that you are responsible for all uses of the website by you and those using your login information.
- You shall not use any portion of Yukiba.com for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, messaging or otherwise making available material that is unlawful, infringes on another's intellectual property rights, is harmful to minors in any way, contains nudity or pornographic material, provides instructional information about illegal activities, or promotes injury against any group or individual
- You shall not misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person
Copyright and Ownership
The website is owned and operated by Yukiba and the arrangement and compilation of the content found on the Web site is the copyrighted property of Yukiba.
The content on the website is owned by Yukiba and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors (including Members). The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on Yukiba.com are the registered and common law trademarks of Yukiba and various third parties and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without their respective owner's prior written permission.
- You may only upload media to Yukiba where the you are the owner or copyright holder of the media.
- All media you add to Yukiba remains the property of the copyright holder. No title of ownership at any time passes to or is implied to pass to Yukiba.
- You grant Yukiba a non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to redistribute and publish on Yukiba.com
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Termination of Service
Yukiba may discontinue the website services at anytime in its sole discretion, with or without notice. Additionally, Yukiba may terminate status as a member and/or deny your access to, or use of content or the services, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, if Yukiba reasonably believes that:
- you have violated or misappropriated any of Yukiba's or any third party's rights
Yukiba.com and the information, software, products and services associated with it are provided "as is." yukiba, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, disclaim any warranty, representation and condition of any kind as to any matter whatsoever relating to the web site and any information, software, products and services provided herein, including without limitation the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, title, and noninfringement, whether arising by law, or use of trade. Use of this website and the services offered herein is at your own risk. some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions and so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Yukiba, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shall not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or other injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website, including the services, or with the delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the web site, whether resulting in whole or in part, from breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Yukiba have been advised of the possibility of damages.